Make your online coaching team feel recognized and appreciated with these pretty, "Glitter & Gold", Team Recognition Graphics!
These graphics are provided as a Canva Template to allow you to customize + personalize them in your own Canva Account. (Must have a free Canva account to use)
Included Graphic Templates:
- New Coach Welcome Graphic
- Rank Advancement Graphics: Emerald, Ruby, Diamond, Star Diamond (you will be able to change the text on Star Diamond to reflect number of Stars)
- SC All Star + Legend Graphics
- Team Builder, Team Leader, Premier, and Elite Graphics (Team Leader+ include space for downline team/family photos in recognition)
- This item is a digital download. Once downloaded, no refunds or exchanges will be made.
- These templates are for your PERSONAL coaching business use ONLY. You may NOT share the templates with your downline, other coaches, or other teams. (Please direct them here to purchase their own)
- You may not use any part of these templates to produce other products to sell and you may not sell any part of these templates.
>>> To see more from Melissa Zimmermann VA: http://etsy.com/shop/melissazimmermannva
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I pride myself on my professionalism, especially where privacy and confidentiality are concerned. All personal and business information and photos are kept confidential. If required and appropriate, a non-disclosure statement can be provided. Information/photos are never used in promotional material unless otherwise permitted by the customer.
The content and scripts included are fully customizable. The graphics are not editable but are kept fairly generic to allow for use in a variety of groups.
At this time, I am only available for freelance jobs; design, branding, email system set ups, website design, business organization, etc. I do not have capacity to provide regular, full time VA services to one client.
However, feel free to contact me with your project idea(s) and we can discuss it further. If I'm not able to help you out directly, I do have a network of assistants to recommend.
Dec 8, 2020